Safa British School Dubai strives to create a nurturing, secure environment in which all children can explore ideas and experience success in a learning situation, thus enhancing self-esteem.
Mission for the School
- A rich creative curriculum
- An enriching program of extracurricular activities and visits
- A stimulating and colourful learning environment
- A varied range of appropriate learning resources
- Innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning
- An ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed
- Open and welcoming partnerships between school, home and the community
Aims for the Children
Safa British School promotes high achievement by supporting children to:
- Have high self esteem and the confidence to try
- Become independent and motivated with a lifelong love of learning
- Achieve high standards and reach their full potential in all areas of their learning
- Be flexible and adaptable for the demands of a modern world
- Develop a positive sense of moral responsibility and self discipline
- Learn to live together in a community showing sensitivity to one another
- A celebration of everyone’s strengths and achievements
Safa Ethos and Values
The ethos of Safa British School encourages self-respect, respect towards others, their cultures and their beliefs. Teachers at Safa British School strive to create a nurturing, secure and happy environment in which all children can explore ideas and experience success in a learning situation thus enhancing self-esteem.
Children are encouraged to:
- Realise their own full potential through a school policy of differentiation in planning and teaching
- Develop a positive attitude towards their own learning and that of others, learn from mistakes and value others’ contributions
- Take responsibility for their actions and prepare themselves in becoming responsible for their own learning as a self-motivated and disciplined individual
At Safa British School we recognise the importance of parents and the community as contributors to the child’s education and aim to work together with parents and the community to ensure that children’s needs are met. Regular communication between school and home is encouraged and is recognised as essential to the well being of the child.
At Safa we value others for themselves. We value relationships as fundamental to the development and fulfilment of others, and ourselves and to the good of the global community.ا
At Safa we value ourselves as unique human beings capable of moral, intellectual and physical growth and development.
At Safa we value families as sources of love and support for all their members, and as a basis of a society in which people care for others.
At Safa we value the environment, both natural and shaped by humanity, as the basis of life and a source of wonder and inspiration.