Recruitment at Safa School Dubai
Safa British School is a through-school, currently with students from Foundation to Year 9. The Secondary phase opened in September 2019, and the school continues to grow, and in September 2021, Admissions will be opening for Year 10. The school proudly embraces an ethos of inclusivity, with well established LINK support. The school follows the National Curriculum for England, and looking to offer iGCSE, BTEC and ASDAN qualifications to reflect the cohort within the school.
As a teacher at Safa British School, you can expect:
- Students who are motivated and excited by their learning
- Colleagues who are supportive and creative
- A student centred school, that is committed to supporting every child
- A range of opportunities to further your teaching career
Successful applicants will have:
- A degree with PGCE (or equivalent) and excellent subject knowledge
- A track record of outstanding learning and teaching
- A commitment to unlocking every child’s potential
- A sense of team spirit is essential, as we embark on this exciting stage of the school’s growth.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Housing allowance
- Free schooling – up to two places
- Private medical insurance
- Annual airfares to country of residence
- End of Service Gratuity
All teachers must hold a teaching qualification from a UK University. Arabic teachers must be qualified teachers with Arabic Degree and QTS. All candidates must have attested educational and teaching qualifications.
Join our winning team and be part of the Safa Success Story.
Safa British School, is located within a short distance of Safa Park and offers education to children from Foundation Stage through to the end of Key Stage 2, (from 3-14 years of age) based on the British Curriculum, we are proud of our extremely high standards and outstanding progress for all children.