The Parent Portal / iParent App offers a fantastic new way to gain quick access to your child’s school information and keep up-to-date with how well they are getting on at school. You can also read the latest school news, view our school calendar and access other helpful information.
How to create an account
- To create your account, please contact email@example.com
- Once you have registered online and created your account you will then be able to use these details to login into the iParent App.
How to use the parent portal
- My App Dashboard – for you to view a snapshot of relevant notifications, news and calendar events by date
- My Children – for access to profile menus for each child you have at our school including information such as reports and assessments, timetables, school news and more
- Comms – an area where you can update contact details, view any communication history and manage communication subscriptions
- Information – the school information hub with quick access to our daily bulletin, school calendar, school news and school directory
- Settings – an area for you to manage your personalised App settings
Safe and secure
The data shared via the iParent App is protected using sophisticated data encryption and device management methods to ensure that it cannot be accessed by unauthorised personnel. We hope you find the Parent Portal / iParent App a valuable new channel for receiving and sharing information about your child.