The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is a regulatory authority of the Government of Dubai and is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
KHDA 2017-18 Inspection Report
Safa British School received a ‘Good’ report from the KHDA during our 2017-18 inspection.
The KHDA highlight the following as key strengths of Safa British School:
- The primary phase students’ very good progress in English, mathematics and science.
- Children and students’ excellent behaviour, work ethic and commitment for their environment.
- The strong emphasis on healthy lifestyles and healthy eating, and access to a range of physical activities for all students.
- The commitment, vision, energy and sense of purpose of school’s leaders and the outstanding support they receive from parents.
- The positive impact made by the governing body on supporting the school’s improvement since the previous inspection.
Please click here to download the full KHDA Inspection Bureau Report for Safa British School for 2017-18.