Looking for a Leading British School in Dubai?
Safa British School Dubai is a British school in Dubai that provides a high quality education for an international group of learners at Foundation Stage (FS1 and FS2), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2) and Key Stage 3 (KS3).
Safa British School Dubai has conveniently relocated to Jumeirah, and is a popular choice for British Schools in Dubai for families living in Jumeirah, Umm Suqeim, Down Town and Business Bay. Safa British School Dubai follows the National Curriculum of England which has been tailored to meet the multicultural needs of our diverse population. We welcome a wide range children with many different gifts and talents into our family of excited and motivated learners.
The school curriculum comprises all learning and other experiences that we plan for our pupils. The central aims of our curriculum is to work in collaboration with families and the local community to provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and to achieve; to promote pupils’ moral, social and cultural development and prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
The curriculum of the school is organised so that children are stimulated, encouraged and challenged to develop their individual potential and personality to the full. Through a well-planned and organised curriculum, effectively taught by qualified and enthusiastic teachers, pupils are helped to:
- Gain a joy and commitment to learning that will last a lifetime
- Develop the essential literacy and numeracy skills they need to learn
- Develop the attitudes, understanding and skills to become successful, independent learners
- Foster their creativity
- Develop lively, enquiring minds
- Develop personal values, qualities and attitudes and be respectful of other people and their views and opinions
- Develop appreciation and concern for the environment
- Work co-operatively with others
- Work toward achieving their potential